Under Two Weeks To Go For Hosted Soroya Northern Norway12 March 14
With only just less than two weeks to my Hosted trip to Soroya, things are starting to come together nicely. I have just received my last parcel of tackle (I am sure I do not really need this much stuff) and my reels have just been loaded up with some brand new Daiwa Accudepth Tournament Braid, which is a must for this destination.
Salmon & SteelheadHosted Salmon Fishing British Columbia
Ever wanted to join an escorted Salmon fishing trip to some of the best Salmon fishing to be found? Well now is your chance as we have teamed up with Andrew owner and guide at Kalum River Lodge to provide you some of the best fishing on peak weeks. Imagine a destination where you cast your fly and you do not know if the next fish is going to be one of the 5 species of Salmon present in the river at the same time, or in fact it could be another world record Steelhead. Add to this the stunning Kalum Lodge right on the Kalum river which can accommodate up to 8 rods at a time make this the perfect escorted holiday destination regardless if you are a complete beginner of and old hand, all will enjoy this great trip.From £4,260 per person
We have managed to negotiate a £500 discount per person from the advertised price from the lodge. So now its never been cheaper to take up one of the spare places on some great weeks available. Call us for more information.
The Spirit of Adventure
Is a team of dedicated professionals who offer full tour packages to some of the best locations in the world for fly fishing, sea fishing, big game fishing and shooting holidays.
Over the past few years we have grown into one of the largest dedicated holiday companies in the UK, with customers choosing to travel from all over the world to our extensive list of destinations. A testament to our success is an amazing returning-customer ratio of over 85% which has also led the company to expand into other sporting markets, hence the company name change in 2013.
Unlike other companies, we offer a full service, packaging our own tours so you will find that our tours include everything needed to ensure a trouble-free holiday. We even take care of all flight arrangements, as we are a fully ATOL bonded company. We do not just act as an agent for lodges advertising their prices and taking a commission. Our prices are for the total package leaving you the excitement of deciding where to travel.
Why book with us ?
Most people believe they get a better deal by booking direct with the lodges. However, this could not be further from the truth and booking with us will actually save you money from booking direct or with a competitor. Not only that, but it's also safer for you. In addition, you have constant contact with us working on your behalf and we take all the stress and hassle away from booking that annual fishing trip or that trip of a lifetime.
How do we do it?
We use wholesale buying power of flights, accommodation and guides to package your whole holiday for the same price as if you were to try and package all the bits together yourself, by booking with us you add the below for free and as standard. Remember statistics show that one out of every three holidays put together by clients themselves to new destinations unfortunately turns out to be a disappointment.
1. By travelling with us you will be fully bonded, which means that you have full financial security throughout your booking.
2. We have more power when dealing with the lodges before and after your trip, so should something go wrong we can usually put it right. We are sometimes able to get you room upgrades, request the best guides etc all at no extra cost to you.
3. Price Promise. We give the fairest exchange rate in the market. We are so confident that our packaged prices are the best available and offer great value for money. If, however, you find an identical holiday available with any other fully bonded Tour Operator at a lower price, we will match that price.
4. We book hotels, transfer and flights for you as needed and more often than not at the price seen online. This makes us a one-stop shop for your entire trip, taking away the hassle and expense of sending multiple transactions. We also keep track of changes, and put things right for you, even when you're on location. 5. We give unbiased advice. We do not have large, exclusive contracts with certain lodges or rivers, therefore allowing us to give you totally unbiased advice rather than having to fill that last rod in a certain week. We also have the widest selection of options open to you - and where we don't, we're working on it!
So, why not give us a try? We believe we offer an unsurpassed service complimented by the most personal service in the industry.
Do not just take our word for it, just listen to what our customers have to say:
"We had a great fly fishing holiday, the best fishing we have ever had and will definitely be going back!" Geoff Cross. Cambridge.
"It was a fleeting dream that became a reality for me. It was more than just a big game fishing holiday." Tim Watson. Dorset.
"You provided the complete package which ensured we had the complete perfect shooting holiday." Richard Watts. Kent.
Sportquest Holidays’ Promise
- We do not charge over and above the standard rates set by fly fishing, sea fishing, big game and shooting lodges. Therefore your holiday costs essentially no more to use our services, than to risk organising everything yourself.
- Our advice and experience is based on first-hand knowledge of the lodges we recommend.
- We will always offer you any currently available promotions or discounts.
- Our information is based on personal experience and as we are not affiliated to any lodges we provide unbiased opinions towards any lodge or operation.
- We will always strive to ensure that your fly fishing, sea fishing, big game fishing and shooting trips are optimised to meet the best seasonal conditions.
Your Financial Protection
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate