As one of the world’s fastest growing youth travel companies, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team! If you picture yourself working in the travel industry with all the perks it has to offer, combined with a fun and professional workplace, and supportive team members, get in contact with us, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for talented people across all parts of our business from sales, marketing, reservations, tour guides and account management to HR, finance and website development.
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Salary: Competitive salary plus quarterly performance bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Location: Head Office (Norwich)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company and its products and services.
You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
The ideal candidate will be both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player with excellent organisational and communication skills. You should have good processes and systems in place for auditing websites and digital marketing activity and you should be confident to make recommendations for improvements. You should also be enthusiastic and knowledgeable with the drive to make things happen.
- Developing and delivering strong marketing and communications strategy and plans
- Developing and maintaining our digital channels, including social media, email marketing and the website
- Analysing the success of our digital marketing channels and campaigns with the use of tools/applications and give recommended actions
- Aligning with internal departments to create content and the implement campaigns
- Creating and scheduling content across a variety of platforms including social media, e-mail marketing and the website.
- Monitor, analyse, test and report on all activities, optimizing and enhancing where possible.
- Innovate by constantly looking to new ways of executing our digital strategy
- Be comfortable taking risks, testing and learning, improving and optimizing
- Be consistently aware of new developments within the digital space and lead the team in ensuring these form part of the ongoing digital strategy. innovate and think outside the box in all digital activity to ensure we remain one of the number one digital brands within our industry
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team across all functions, supporting effective collaboration and integrated opportunities for engagement
- Collaborate with leaders in the business and work effectively as a team player to integrate the digital strategy into the full 360 marketing strategy and wider business strategy
- Coach, guide and mentor the digital and sales team, supporting a spirit of collaboration and integration with the wider marketing department.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, preferably in marketing, communications or business
- 3+ year of marketing experience
- Proven and demonstrable experience of creating and implementing successful strategies
- Proven experience working with a range of platforms, such as e-mail marketing, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Proven SEO and PPC experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work within a team and able to work on own initiative
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Experience in preparing and planning for trade shows
Proficient with the following software:
- Adobe products: Photoshop
- Microsoft products: Word, Excel.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Reporting to: Office Manger
Salary: Based on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Location: Head Office & Home
Job Description: We are currently looking for a office administrator to join our growing team, you will be involved in all the day to day running of customers tours to worldwide destinations. You will be working with flight companies organising customers flights along with dealing with customers both on the telephone and via e-mail. You will also be trained with basic credit control to assist the accounting team.
Qualifications: Prior Office Administration Experience Preferred. Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Strong Attention to detail. Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite programmes. Ability to multitask. Ability to work autonomously and as part of team. GCSE Maths and English A-C Grade.